Group markers with toggle buttons for browser?

Home Forums Feature Requests Group markers with toggle buttons for browser?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  VitaminDave 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LakesMarketing
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Is it possible to group markers e.g. Hotels,  Cottages,  Attraction,  etc

And then the browser click a toggle button that turns the grouped markers on and off? Like a map legend or key.

Is this achievable with the mashup feature?

Thanks

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not yet, but it’s a feature I am developing.

LakesMarketing
    Participant

Hi Chris,

That’s great to know that feature is on it’s way. I’ll add it into our dev roadmap but can work off a single map for now no probs.

Please can I ask roughly how far off that feature would be?

Thanks,

Nick

VitaminDave
    Participant

I second that, we’re starting on a site for a client and they’ve specifically requested that functionality. We’re looking at ways to build a bunch of mashup maps into an AJAX powered div, but if the feature isn’t far off, I might suggest they wait. Any thoughts on a release date? Even a beta?

Excellent plugin BTW! Really slick!

Thanks,

Dave

Tim
    Participant

This feature would be fantastic!

VitaminDave
    Participant

Hi Chris, we’re working on an update of our site running the plugin and we’re updating what we’ve built with the layers loading up as separate maps and toggled with AJAX. Is the update to include layers functionality likely to happen in the next few months or should we go ahead as we are? No problem either way, but it’d be great to know how far off this might be.

Thanks,

Dave.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.