Error Message

Home Forums TurboCSV Support Error Message

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

degmsb

I keep getting the below error on my import.  The import data looks like a success after the  import but I am uncertain why I get the below.  Perhaps something in my file causing it? Any ideas where I should look?

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined variable: taxnonomy_name in /home3/answerun/public_html/wp-content/plugins/turbocsv/ti_import.php on line 860

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: -1 in /home3/answerun/public_html/wp-content/plugins/turbocsv/ti_import.php on line 1375

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home3/answerun/public_html/wp-content/plugins/turbocsv/ti_import.php:860) in /home3/answerun/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

I haven’t seen that one before.  Can you narrow down your file to the line(s) that cause the error?  (i.e. delete the other lines to find the one with the problem).

If so, send me an email with the file and I’ll trace it.

degmsb

Hi Chris,
    My file only has one line in it.  I forwarded you the file along with the user name and password so you can test it out yourself.

Thank you!

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ll consider this as resolved – for anyone else looking, both notices (warnings) are fixed in version 2.57.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.