ERROR: Error in map creation: google : Invalid status: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT

Home Forums TurboCSV Support ERROR: Error in map creation: google : Invalid status: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

slace23
    Participant

Hi, i am trying to import 400+ Posts with each one POI to be displayed in mappress. After about 10 rows i get a “ERROR: Error in map creation: google : Invalid status: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT”. Inserting a API key doesnt change so far. Do you know anything about it? I read on the net about having a pause in the script and stuff like that. Does it help to get a paid plan – i read about the quotas but didnt find about that. Thanks.

slace23
    Participant

Workaround: set commit rows to 10 and insert sleep(3); around line 189 at the of the if statement “// Every time commit count reached: save the imported WP objects and the current import object” in “ti_import.php”…

resultat
    Participant

Hi Slace,

We are experiencing the same problem. Could you define your solution a bit. Here’s what I get:

Open turbocsv.php
    Change  commit_rows from 100 to 10 (on line 23 in most recent version)
    .. I dont get the next step(s)

You say: “Insert sleep(3); around line 189 at the of the if…” but here is no if statement around that line and you don’t say beginning or end.

Thanks

Juri

slace23
    Participant

Hi Juri, “Change commit_rows from 100 to 10” could be done within the admin interface of turbocsv. Insert sleep(3); in ti_import.php not turbocsv.php after $wpdb->query(“COMMIT”); around line 189.

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, please feel free to send me an email – I’ll update the plugin with a ‘throttle’ option and send you a copy, if you’d be willing to test it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.