Auto-updates for MapPress Pro

Home Forums Feature Requests Auto-updates for MapPress Pro

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dkingmahoney
    Participant

Auto updates for MapPress Pro that connect to ManageWP would save a lot of time.

Every day I update all other plugins, including many third-party premium plugins, for dozens of sites from a ManageWP dashboard. I can update all the other plugins in a few minutes.

Because MapPress updates are manual, the plugin gets out of date on all my sites until I eventually get around to updating it manually on dozens of servers. After the next update, my sites are all out of date again and I have to repeat the process all over again.

I tried the ‘auto-update’ setting but it updated my Pro plugin with the non-Pro version.

Chris
    Keymaster

Thanks for contacting me about this, and for your help in getting it working after our email exchange.

I’m responding here for anyone else who is looking for the same thing.

The automatic updates feature should be working since 2.46.2, and it looks like there’s no special integration required for ManageWP per their announcement below:

https://managewp.com/api

To enable MapPress automatic updates:
    1. In the MapPress settings, mark the ‘automatic updates’ checkbox and save.
    2. Enter your license key in the license field. Save the settings and make sure that license is valid (a green check mark next to the license key).
    3. Automatic update should now work from the WordPress ‘plugins’ screen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.