516 characters of unexpected output

Home Forums TurboCSV Support 516 characters of unexpected output

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Crash
    Participant

I just installed TurboCSV on a multisite installation. I got this message:

The plugin generated 516 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

I have version = 2.29= is this the latest? Or would something else have caused that?

Thanks!

Chris
    Keymaster

Hi, that message is usually generated when a PHP warning is issued. The warning may or may not actually indicate a problem in the plugin’s functionality.

It’s too bad WordPress doesn’t show the actual warning, but you might be able to find it in the PHP error log on your server.

The current version is 2.59, so as a first step I’d suggest upgrading (2.29 was developed under WordPress 3.2). I’ve tested 2.59 on my own multisite install and I don’t receive any warnings on activation. But it’s always possible there’s an issue I haven’t seen, or something specific to your server. If you have problems after upgrading, feel free to send a login and I’ll try to capture the WP message.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.